Wellness encompasses not only your physical self, but also you emotional, mental and spiritual sides. Nutrition is a major cornerstone, which, believe it or not, can affect all aspects of wellness. The old adage “you are what you eat” still holds true, especially in today’s on the go, modern society.
We offer comprehensive nutritional testing, individualized diet plans, advanced athletic nutrition, nutritional iv therapy and a variety of nutritional services that can help aid you in your path to finding true wellness.
Nutritional Counseling is beneficial for:
- Manage a chronic illness
- Reducing aches and pain in your back and/or joints
- Improving better digestion
- Manage anxiety and depression
- Conquer eating issues
- Losing weight and increasing metabolism
- Increase overall energy and well-being
In addition to nutritional counseling, we also offer advanced athletic nutrition. Athletes have special requirements to perform optimally. Depending on what sport you play, you could require four to five times the amount of calories, not to mention increased utilization of vitamins and minerals than the standard American diet. One of the biggest obstacles to an athlete’s training is recovery time. Without allowing our body’s the proper time to recover, we never adapt and grow, or we set ourselves up for illness and injury.
Advanced Athletic Nutrition offers:
- Comprehensive evaluation & testing
- Optimizing diet & supplementation
- Advanced nutrient IV therapies
- Treating sports related injuries
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call our office at (408) 356-5292.